Criminal Issues (TRP) (Rehabilitation)

If you have any type of charge, arrest or criminal record in your personal history, you need to consider the impact of this criminal history on seeking a visa to enter Canada (work, visitor, and student) or to immigrate to Canada (spousal, Express Entry, business).

Vancouver Immigration Lawyer, Zool Suleman, can assist you with the personal nature of this type of problem with our proven record of experience. We can determine: (1)  if you are inadmissible, (2) if you are eligible for rehabilitation (if enough time has passed since the end of your penalty), (3) if you will require a Temporary Resident Permit (TRP), or (4) other options which might apply.

Set up a PAID consultation to let us help you make sense of Canadian Immigration Law forms and services.


Book a Paid Consultation

Immigration Law Help in Vancouver, Burnaby, Surrey, Coquitlam, Richmond, Lower Mainland and Fraser Valley

Book a Paid Consultation