Answers to your immigration questions
Suleman and Co., Canadian Immigration Lawyers, provides legal services in the areas of Immigration, Refugee, and Citizenship law. Since 1992, we have provided effective, results oriented, personalized solutions to our client’s legal needs. Our law firm has been rated as being “best” in its field by rating agencies and the public at large. Our clients and peers view us as being experts in these areas of legal practice.
We can assist with all visa applications and appeals. We are a full service immigration law firm. We are based in Vancouver, BC but our immigration lawyers can assist clients across British Columbia (Victoria, Kelowna, Prince George, Whistler, Nelson, Nanaimo, etc.) and Canada (Toronto, Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg, Regina, etc.).
- Permanent Resident Status (Family Sponsorships, Skilled Workers/CEC, Business Immigration/Provincial Nominees)
- Temporary Residence (Work, Visitor, Student Permits, Temporary Residence Permits)
- Refugees and Humanitarian and Compassionate Class
- Citizenship Applications and Appeals
- Appeals of all negative visa decisions (IRB – all levels, and Federal Court of Canada)
- Criminality Issues/Rehabilitation/ Deportations
The best way to get answers to your questions in a quick and helpful manner is to contact us by email and to ask for a PAID CONSULTATION.